Learn to fly your Cirrus like a professional by using the same operating procedures developed and used by Cirrus factory pilots.
The course is designed to transition current & proficient pilots into all models of Cirrus aircraft to a VFR proficiency level. Transition Training is invaluable and may be required by your insurance company or it may help you qualify for lower premiums. You will train with an experienced Streamline Aviation instructor who is a Cirrus Standardized Instructor Pilot (CSIP). Each CSIP has been trained by a Cirrus factory instructor and fully understands the operating characteristics and avionics that are unique to Cirrus aircraft.
What You Receive
- Experienced Cirrus Standardized Instructor Pilot (CSIP) dedicated to you for 3 days
- Scenario-based curriculum designed specifically for the Cirrus
- Approximately 13 hours of flight instruction
- Approximately 10 hours of ground instruction
- High Performance Endorsement (if needed)
- Personal weather minimums development
- Transition Training Certificate and Course Summary
Your training can be scheduled for 3 consecutive days or in a series of separate full-day sessions. Additional travel expenses may apply if the course is separated.
The cost of the program is $1,995 plus travel and lodging expenses for your instructor if applicable. Arrangements to utilize a spare bedroom or guest house and/or extra vehicle are acceptable as agreed upon by you and your instructor. The instructor’s vehicle expenses are calculated using the IRS standard mileage rate.